Professional Conservator and Fiduciary Services in CT
Connecticut Fiduciary Services, LLC provides probate court appointed conservatorship and fiduciary services for most of CT. We currently work in conjunction with 10 CT probate courts from Enfield to New Haven to provide quality financial management to a broad scope of clientele. We also assist with Representative Payee services and Title XIX applications. All services offered for private individuals as well.
We also work with many families of aging parents who can no longer take care of their own bills and estate due to physical or mental incapacity, death of a spouse, immigrants who cannot yet speak English, and those with visual impairments. Sometimes a 3rd party needs to step in to help the family manage the individual’s money to lessen the family burden. We can do this for your loved one through conservatorship.
We use trusted advisors for Legal Services, or can coordinate with your Legal Representative. Because we specialize exclusively in conservator and fiduciary services, there are significant cost savings that are passed through to our clients.
CFS offers you and your family comprehensive money management that includes:
- Writing checks
- Making deposits
- Account reconciliation
- Sorting mail, tax preparation and insurance filings
- Insurance filings, review of medical bills
- Scheduling of appointments
- Application assistance (SNAP, Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security)
CFS works closely with the following agencies in CT:
- CT Probate Courts
- Social Security Administration
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Children and Families
- Capital Region Children and Adult Services
- Columbus House
- CT Valley Hospital
- Mercy House
- Park Place Health Care Facility
Work with a bonded professional that you can trust, call us today! Ask about our Senior Discount.